Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snowy snowy day and I'm out shopping

Syaf is going to have a night out with his boys on Sunday night so I took advantage of that! How? Well, he's always willing to take me shopping at the outlet mall. Normally, he avoids that mall like a plague. But when he knows I'll be home alone with Sofia and he's out having fun, he'll do anything to avoid a guilt trip! So today, while most Calgarians are probably staying inside because of the snow being dumped on us, I wasn't going to be one of them! I had a mission that was to be accomplished rain or snow! Shopping!!! What else??? I agreed to stop at dimsum first and had our stomachs filled. Hubby is very cranky when he's hungry. And I had every intention to have a shop-till-you-drop day. Sofia pigged out on deep fried shrimp and egg tart. I know, it's not the healthiest but I'm just happy when she eats at all!



So although I won't have an outfit post today, I have some fabulous and cheap shopping finds. Saturdays are my shopping days, since I'm at work all week. And no, it's not every Saturday! I'd have to get a second job if I did!

RW&Co. had a 50% off the last ticketed price and it was their last day today so I made it a point to make sure I snag some good finds there, and I sure did! I can't get enough accessories. And black blazers!
necklace - CAD $2.48

black bead bracelet - CAD $2.48

purple gem bracelet - CAD $2.50

grey-black bead bracelet - CAD $4.98

wool blend blazer - $14.97

black with satin patch blazer - CAD $19.97



I also found a leopard-print ballerina flats at the GAP for a further 40% off reduction! It cost me $12! It's too bad I can't wear them yet! Snow, will you please go away!

leopard-print flats - CAD $11.98


 And last but not least, a cute little gold Chanelesque purse that as soon as Sofia saw, declared that it was hers. Got it from Banana Republic :)

All in all, I'm happy with my purchases and called it a very very productive shopping day! :P

3 comments:

  1. I see two blazers that are perfect for the next EBEW! Can't wait to see you style them!

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds!!

    and thanks for the comment about my boots. my husband usually hates it when i shop, so i was really surprised that he was encouraging me to go. well ... he didn't really encourage me so much as he got tired of listening to me talk about boots haha. :)

    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what great finds! half the fun of shopping is finding these kinds of great deals! good work!!

    ReplyDelete