Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just another manic Monday

Sofia woke up around 5AM calling out for me and announcing that she needed to poop! We expected this because she wanted to poop the night before but couldn't. So up his Papa went to assist her with doing her business. And we also already expected that she's going to want to sleep with us after that. No way was she going back to her bed without putting up a fight. She'll just keep complaining that she can't sleep until we give in and let her sleep between us. She is definitely the boss in this household, although I always fool myself into thinking I am! hahaha...

So... surprise surprise...Sofia did not want to wake up this morning. Poor kid :( I kept bugging her, sang the Go, Diego Go! song hoping that she would get excited... or annoyed, whatever the case may be :) All she did was, turn her back from me and said in her oh so sweet and sleepy voice, "Mama, can you please be quiet." Well, what else could I say to that? I figured I'll just let the dad handle this one. I didn't have the heart... or the patience :P And so off I went to shower and get ready for work. After that slow and wonderfully relaxing weekend, it is back to the grind today...

Fast forward to night time... I was excited because the shoes I ordered from Locale.com were going to be delivered. When I got home, my shoes were waiting for me to try on and I was feeling wooohooooo :D I opened each package and tried each one on. Big big disappointment :( They were not even close to my expectations. Darn! And I was so looking forward to them and been waiting for them since boxing day! When hubby came home, I bitched and complained about it so much so that he took me to Market Mall to appease me ;) By this time, it was 8PM and close to 8:30PM when we got to the mall. And Sofia hadn't eaten yet! There needed to be some efficient shopping to be done LOL.

So I bought takeout pineapple fried rice for her and hubby feeds her at Feet First, while I was trying on shoes. After a few misses, I found a pair I loved and all the bitchiness melted away hehehe....Here's some eye candy for ya!....



Aren't they cute? It's too bad the weather has been crappy :( I would love to show this off to work :P

No comments:

Post a Comment