Sunday, January 9, 2011

Potluck is the rage in this household :P

So hubby's team at work had a potluck on Saturday night and it was quite an international mix of group. I love the idea of potluck because you get to try things you wouldn't normally eat. We got to try ethnic food from India, Morrocco, Mexico, Asia (that's us hehe..) and Canada. Notice how I loosely use the word Asia, because we're Chinese but not from China. Hubby is Chinese from Indonesia born in Singapore and I am a Filipino - Chinese born in the Philippines. But anyway, I digress...

This is the second time his team had a potluck at our house. They had initially planned to take turns among the team members, so I don't know how it ended up being at the house again. Apparently, ours is the most adult and kid friendly house so everyone preferred to it LOL. Adult-friendly because there's a man-cave down in the basement, equipped with a pool table, Wii, Xbox, karaoke machine and surround sound. Kid-friendly because well, we have Sofia and obviously the house is full of toys :) As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind that much. I don't have to do the cooking and it does give me an excuse to clean up the house hahaha...

So without further ado, here are some photos of the night...


 
























Whew... that was a lot of photos! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment