Thursday, February 3, 2011

Outfit#20 and Day 3








{top: RW&Co. | skirt: Mexx | tights: Suzy Shier | boots: Feet First | bag: Gucci}

Aarrgh! These are photos of my second photo shoot. The first ones somehow disappeared from the memory card. How could that have happened? It's a mystery to me.. an annoying one! Now, I'm no tech whiz but I know not to delete stuff when I need them. I vividly remember taking the card out of the camera; put it in the slot on the laptop; took a look, and nothing... zip! What a waste of time! Needless to say, I was miffed! I contemplated on redoing it but I didn't feel like putting my outfit back on after I've put on my pajamas. But then I'm going to miss posting Day 3 :( When hubby came home, I got him to do the second photo shoot for me. I still had to change back to my outfit of today but at least I didn't have to run back and forth setting up the timer and all that! I really need a remote control :P

Today is the lunar Chinese New Year - Year of the Rabbit. We went out to dinner with friends for some good 'ol chinese food :) You know, in keeping with the tradition :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comments. AND yes I must get a timer as well, oh my goodness I hate running back and forth. I have even managed to trip and fall a few times. Eeek! Loving your choice of boots and belt here, really adds a nice polish/pizzaz to the outfit. Great to meet your blog! xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boots and they look very comfy too!

    http://www.oddandchic.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete