Thursday, February 10, 2011

Outfit 27 & Day 10









{blazer: Ricki's | top: RW&Co. | skirt: Smart Set | tights: Old Navy | boots: Nine West}

Aah, behind on the posting again. I've been going to bed so early these days. I've been so hard at work that I'm just exhausted by the end of the day. Of course the life of a working mommy doesn't end at 5:00PM. That's where the real work begins. If you are reading this and you have a toddler you know what I mean. There are tea parties to attend, grocery shopping (Sofia has a pretend grocery cart), then there's baking cakes for a birthday party. Sometimes I get "sick" and need a doctor. Sometimes I apparently need a hero, so she can say, "To the rescue!". Yes, my days are jampacked with lots of activities LOL... It's a good thing she thinks photo shoots are part of her play. Otherwise, I don't know how the heck I'd do it. This girl wants attention!

And that's my excuse for getting behind on my posting! Again, if you are a mommy, and working full time on top of that, you would totally understand where I'm coming from :) And I know that this whole post is not related to fashion (other than my outfit photos), but it's my blog! LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment